Hi inSPIRE Rock friends & family,
Summer is heatin’ up around here which makes it the PERFECT season for INDOOR rock climbing! We’ve got a few things going on that we wanted totake a moment to catch you up on.
- In observance of Independence Day, Tuesday, July 4th the gym will close early at 4:00 PM. Please let your friends know about these hours.
- The Longest Day “Climb-A-Thon Event” Recap: We want to say thank you for all of your hard work for the Longest Day Climb-a-thon! Here are the results:
- Total distance climbed: 28,387 ft – Just 17 climbs shy of Mt. Everest!
- Total funds raised: $4,530 – over $1000 over our goal!
- Team winners for most raised AND most climbed: Vince Falbo’s team in honor of Pat Falbo! They climbed a total of 14,279 feet and raised $1,290!
- Individual winner (not climbing on a team): Jenna St. Germain climbed a total of 984 feet!
- Special honorary mention: Cory Moore climbed 152 routes, well over a mile at 5,776 feet!
- More photos of inSPIRE Rock Cypress! inSPIRE Cypress is coming early 2018 near Hwy 290 & Fry Rd! Here are a few more pics of the design and an animated video walkthrough (ICYMI) to check out. Enjoy.