The Grigri+ offers new features on a battle-tested device that has become a staple in the climbing industry.
- Belay device with assisted braking for indoors and outdoors, designed for all climbers:
- Hand motions are the same as with classic belay systems: both hands on the rope. A fall is stopped by tightening the hand on the free end of the rope.
- Can be used with all single ropes, and optimized for 8.9 to 10.5 mm diameters
- Diagrams for rope installation engraved on belay device (interior and exterior)
- Great durability, for intensive use, thanks to the stainless steel wear plate
- Exceptional comfort during the descent, thanks to the very controlled progression of the rope feed
- Specially suitable for learning: – anti-panic handle: if the user pulls too hard on the handle, the anti-panic function brakes and stops the descent – special mode facilitates taking slack and provides a comfortable top-rope belay
- Weight: 200 g
- Rope compatibility: single ropes (optimized for 8.9 to 10.5 mm diameters)
- Material(s): aluminum side plates, stainless steel friction plate and wear
- plate, reinforced nylon handle
- Certification(s): CE EN 15151, UIAA
You can purchase the Grigri+ now, at the R3 Pro Shop, for $149.95! For more information on the Grigri+ and other Petzl products, visit www.petzl.com!