You can complete the current waiver here: www.inspirerock.com/waiver
2020-21 Camp FAQs
There are two discounts, but only one may be used per booking: member or sibling discount.
To qualify for the member discount, the camper must be an active member in good standing (frozen or terminated members are not eligible for the member discount).
Please note: Discounts cannot be “stacked.” Each camper is only eligible for one type of discount per week.
No, we currently do not offer extended care before or after camp hours.
We take the safety and health of our campers and staff very seriously. There is a mandatory pre-camp wellness check for campers and camp staff. We will contact you prior to the start of camp with the questionnaire. Your camper is welcome to attend camp if ALL of the following apply:
- Has not had a fever of 100 degrees or more for 72 hours (3 days)
- Has not taken any fever-reducing medicine for 72 hours
- Has not thrown up in the past 72 hours
- Has not had diarrhea in the past 72 hours
- Has not been in contact with someone who has an infectious disease, such as coronavirus
- Does not show signs of any type of infectious diseases, such as coronavirus
- Does not have an untreated transmittable condition, such as head lice
We reserve the right to turn away/send home any camper who is showing obvious signs of illness and/or who refuses to comply with our health and safety requirements.
Thank you in advance for your patience, as we continually make adjustments. The following information is subject to change, in accordance with new developments.
In addition to the gym’s usual cleaning and sanitizing, further precautions have been implemented at the gym (see https://inspirerock.com/covid-home/).
Extra steps taken, specific to camp:
- Pre-camp wellness checks (for staff and campers)
- Parking lot drop off/pick up procedure
- Small group sizes (each week, campers will be kept in the same group of 5 or less campers)
- Handwashing and sanitizing multiple times a day (before entering and exiting the gym, before and after activities, snacks, etc.)
Please do your part. Each day of camp, screen your child for any of these signs or symptoms of COVID-19:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- Feeling feverish or a measured temperature greater than or equal to 100.0 degrees Fahrenheit
- Known close contact with a person who is lab-confirmed to have COVID-19
Keep sick campers home. Notify inSPIRE Rock if your camper tests positive for COVID-19. Protect vulnerable people in your circles of contact (people over 65 or with pre-existing health conditions). Due to the enhanced risk for these people, the government advises that your camper should not have direct contact with them for the duration of camp and for 14 days after the conclusion of camp.
We understand that things can happen which cause your camper to be absent. Call us if your camper will not be attending. Please note: We do not give “make up days” or refunds for absences, “no-shows,” or dismissals from camp.
inSPIRE Rock will provide your camper with a climbing harness and climbing shoes to use at camp.
We will also provide a light snack each day. Please communicate all allergies when you register.
Each day, your camper should bring:
- water bottle
- closed-toe shoes
- mask or face covering
- comfortable clothing suitable for climbing
- (optional) lightweight jacket/sweatshirt
Please note: inSPIRE Rock and its staff are not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged items. Please do NOT send personal items with your camper, such as electronic devices (gaming devices, etc.), money, toys, and other items not needed while at camp. If your camper has a cell phone, they must keep it stored during camp hours, or leave it with you.
Drop off and pick up will occur in a designated area of the parking lot. Please follow the signs to get into the car line and remain in your vehicle; inSPIRE Rock staff will escort campers in/out of the vehicles and the building. Drop-off begins at 8:45 AM and camp begins at 9:00 AM. If you arrive earlier than 8:45 AM, wait in place in the car line, as our camp staff are busy preparing for camp and are unable to supervise your camper before then. If you are running late for drop off, please phone the gym to alert our camp staff.
Camp ends and pick-up begins at 12:00 PM for Half Day camp. When you arrive, please be ready to show photo ID. If someone other than the designated pick-up person will be coming for your camper, please bring a signed note stating so at the beginning of the day. If you are late for pick-up, past 12:30 PM according to our clock, you will be subject to additional charges ($2 for every minute you are late, per child, due upon pick-up). No exceptions will be made for late pick-up (weather, traffic, appointments, etc.), as our staff members must be compensated for their time.
We desire camp to be a safe and positive experience for everyone! Our behavior management approach is proactive – we will do our best to create a positive, engaging atmosphere for the campers. If a child is misbehaving, we will redirect the child to an appropriate activity. If inappropriate behavior continues and/or becomes a safety issue for your camper or other children, we will call you to come to retrieve your camper. For the safety and well-being of all children at the camp, inappropriate behavior (such as aggressive behavior, inappropriate language, harm to self, harm to others or property, etc.) may result in permanent dismissal from camp. We reserve the right to turn away/send home any camper who refuses to comply with our behavioral, health and/or safety requirements. No refunds will be given for dismissals from camp.
Based on registrations, we plan for, staff, and purchase materials for camp months in advance.
- A partial refund/transfer will be given if you cancel or reschedule more than 1 week prior to the start date of your camp session. You will forfeit $100.00, but any additional amount you have paid will be refunded or transferred to your rescheduled camp booking.
- No refunds/transfers are given if you cancel or reschedule less than 1 week prior to the start date of your camp session.
- No refunds or “make up days” will be given for absences, “no-shows,” or dismissals from camp.
We reserve the right to turn away/send home any camper who is showing obvious signs of illness and/or who refuses to comply with our behavioral, health and/or safety requirements.
inSPIRE Rock has the right to cancel camp at any time without prior notice. For example, we will cancel camp if there are less than 4 registrants. A full refund will be provided if we cancel camp for any reason.