Many of you are wondering if it is safe for you to return. We would like to provide you with more information so that you can determine if unfreezing your account and returning is right for you.
Below are some of the top items that we’re doing to address the concerns of all members.
- Frequent deep cleanings of our gyms and equipment
- During the break, we cleaned our facilities from top to bottom with hospital-grade disinfectants.
- Masks are required for non-climbing activities.
- We understand that many climbers would rather not exercise with a mask, this is why the policy is flexible when actively climbing. However, we do ask everyone not climbing to wear a mask.
- Liquid chalk only.
- Creating social distance while climbing
- We have added floor decals to help keep this top of mind, and are encouraging all guests and members to stay 6 feet apart.
- Climbing Zone MAX Capacity
- As the gym fills up, some climbing zones may be more popular. To help with social distancing, we are limiting the number of climbers, spectators, and guests to certain areas. As each climbing zone has unique distancing requirements, these are marked throughout the gym.
- Reduced occupancy.
- Currently, we’re at 50% and are extremely excited to welcome all climbers.