Hello friends and family,
The nice, cool spring has ended, and summer days are coming! As summer ramps up, we’ve got a lot going on here that we want to keep you aware of:
Spring Gym News:
- Sunday Hours: We’re now open 1 PM – 7 PM on Sundays (11 AM – 1 PM for Members & Member Guests)
- Yoga News: We’ve added a yoga class on Tuesday evenings — Yin Yoga with Tayler at 5:45 PM! More changes are coming, so stay tuned and sign up for inSPIRE Rock yoga text alerts!
- Special Hours: Friday, May 11th, we’ll close early at 5 PM, and Saturday, May 12th, we’ll be closed all day as we prepare for and host the USA Climbing South Central Regional Championship! We’ll need volunteers, so come help us get some FREE Premium Day Passes!
- Memorial Day: On Monday, May 28th, all veterans and active military climb FREE with military ID! Rental gear is not included.
And last but not least:
- Membership MAY-hem: Starting May 5th, get a FREE $50 gift card when you sign up for a new Month-to-Month, 3-month, or 1 Year Pre-Paid Membership. Some restrictions apply. See website for details.
As we look forward to the summer, check out the classes and events we’ll be having. Lots are going on, and we want you to be in the know. Thank you again for being a member of “the most inspiring climbing community in Texas”!