Hello friends and family,
The nice, cool spring we had has come to an end and summer days are on the way! As summer ramps up, we’ve got a lot going on here that we want to keep you aware of:
Spring Gym News:
- Sunday Hours: We’re now open 1 PM – 7 PM on Sundays (11 AM – 1 PM for Members & Member Guests)
- Yoga News: We’ve added an additional yoga class on Tuesday evenings — Yin Yoga with Tayler at 5:45 PM! More changes on the way, so stay tuned and sign up for inSPIRE Rock yoga text alerts!
- Special Hours: Friday, May 11th we’ll be closing early at 5 PM and Saturday, May 12th we’ll be closed all day as we prepare for and host the USA Climbing South Central Regional Championship! We’ll need volunteers so come help us out and get some FREE Premium Day Passes!
- Memorial Day: On Monday, May 28th all veterans and active military climb FREE with military ID! Rental gear not included.
And last, but definitely not least:
- Membership MAY-hem: Starting May 5th, get a FREE $50 gift card when you sign up for a new Month-to-Month, 3 month , or 1 Year Pre-Paid Membership. Some restrictions apply. See website for details.
As we look forward to the summer, be sure to check out the classes and events we’ll be having. Lots going on and we want you to be in the know. Thank you again for being a member of “the most inspiring climbing community in Texas”!